Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random ramblings and a bit of fangirling

Whoa, is it me, or is the weather getting worse every single day? And I'm trapped alone at home everyday with the internet as my only faithful companion. So you'll be seeing me on msn pretty much all the time except when I'm sleeping.
Anyways, I've just noticed that my taste in music has been changing up and down lately. Sadly I don't seem as crazy about the old songs in my library as I was before. So I was busy searching for the genre that would return me to my usual music craze. After consulting a few people, namely Cassey and Cia, I found that I kinda like Kpop! (Or is it Hiphop?)

Especially Bigbang.

I like their songs, I like the heavy bass beats. They are very cute!!!!! And Abi's fav T. O. P. is hot, I have to agree. He has this sort of sinister, villainish look that I find totally smexy~ Though I know someone who looks a lot like him. But I refuse to say who cuz the dude has one hell of an ego and no way am I not gonna blow it up any bigger! Anyhoo, Cassey sent me this song called 하루하루 / Haru Haru /Day after Day (the accoustic version) a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it. I mean, I don't know what it freaking means but in it sounds very heart-wrenchingly meaningful. So yesterday, when I was really bored, I decided to watch the english-subbed video on youtube:


Man. Honestly, that was a really sad video. So sad that I cried. Yes, I actually cried. Kyaa~ And now, I'm fangirling. I love this song so much more!! Especially the meaning too. *sigh* I love youtube. ♥ *Goes back to searching for more Kpop songs*

Owh, I just remembered, did anyone watch Cinemax on Astro yesterday at 3pm? In case you didn't, let me tell you why:
Yes, that's the crazy possessed red car from Stephen King's horror novel. The car's name is Christine. So what? My name was on freakin Astro! LOL. That's something you don't see everyday. xD

By the way, Cia, Ammy and Jos them all just came back from their long-before-planned Permai trip. Sorry to say Permai was a huge disappointment. They planned to stay there for 3 nights but ended coming back after the first night. That's how bad it was. Omygosh, just imagine LICE in the bedsheets!!!!! WTF!! That is NOT okay!! And hidden charges everywhere! Charges for bringing food and drinks in, charges for using the barbeque pitt, and (wtf) charges for moving the furniture in the room! Seriously! Honestly, now when I think about it, I'm kinda glad I had other plans when Cia invited me along. Thanks to Ammy's very...expressive post, you can now read and imagine exactly how they felt about their trip. Jos blogged about it too!
Links:
Ammy's Post: Permai = NO

Jos's Post: Permai Sucks



*Update*
Found more bigbang videos that I like on youtube! :D
[Links and NOT the videos cuz stupid people disabled the embed code D:]

T. O. P. Beatboxing

Youngbae Beatboxing

GDragon Beatboxing


Bigbang in Japan!

No comments: