Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love of my life! ;D

You wanna know the current love of my life? Her name's Shanice. And I love her so so much. :) Recently me and my sister keep bringing up how time flies so damn fast and how it feels like just last week we brought Shanice back from the hospital. And how she used to just spend all her time sleeping. Here's something fun, picture comparisons! :D

This was taken on January 14th, 2010:
Sleeping....

And this was taken on January 12th, 2011:
And smiling away..with rice on her mouth. Lol, my little kepo ma.

Words cannot describe how much I love her ;)

January 5th, 2010

December 25th, 2010

Time flies too fast. I have yet to catch up with it. She's walking already. Before I know it she's gonna start asking me all sorts of questions. It's a funny thought. :)

No comments: