Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Brains.

Hello! Crawling out from my cave of assignments to show you a little something I saw my friend share on Facebook.



When I saw this I stopped and I lol'ed. Because my workstation looks the same. Well, majority of the contents on the table la. Haha.



Charging iPhone ☑
Graphic illustrations ☑
Coffee ☑
Keyboard ☑
Mouse ☑
Candy (on the table lol) ☑
Designer wanting to shoot their brains out ☑

So much work, so little time. 18 pages of comic illustrations and a television commercial due next week, and my 3D character due the week after that. I gotta present it in the lecture theater again omg. Stressed much. But I was told the best news yesterday. Not gonna reveal what yet, but I'm making that my incentive to get everything done before I can enjoy it! ♥

Until then, toodles! *crawls back into cave of assignments*

No comments: